|Job Ref:||204752539||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Project Quantity Surveyor|
We have a fantastic opportunity with a forward thinking PQS, cost consultancy. They are looking to add a Senior Project Quantity Surveyor to their team in order to manage their growing Client base. The client can interview with 24 hours' notice.
The ideal candidate will be client facing and have worked within consultancies for the majority of their career.
The consultancy is based within central London, as are the majority of their projects so living in commutable distance is essential. The driven team of consultants pride themselves on their involvement in prestigious and complex projects mainly focused around the Fit-out sector, with their clients on the whole being corporate companies.
The successful candidate will be someone in which the company can see moving to Associate level within 1-2 years.
The Key Requirements
* A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying.
* Have experience working on corporate real estate projects completing fit outs in sectors such as Commercial, High-end Residential, Retail and Mixed-use buildings.
* Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
* The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
* Candidate must be able to work autonomously on projects and drive the business forward.
* Preferably MRICS but not essential
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £45-65K depending on experience plus benefits.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* Route to Associate
* Company pays well and reviews regularly.
* Company works across lots of sectors which provides great opportunities for new challenges and building up sector experience.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed). If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed) Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business