|Job Ref:||204752586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer for our Civil Engineering client who has a new requirement for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their busy civils team in NA is a permanent position with a salary range of £40000-£70000. This role will involve working on a range of projects across various sectors including educational, residential and commercial for both private and public sector clients from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.|
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Civil Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:-
* Demonstrate a suitable level of experience in below ground drainage and road / pavement design.
* Work with minimal supervision but also able to supervise and support junior members of the team.
* Be responsible for the production of technical design information including drawings, calculations, specifications and reports.
* Communicate well and liaise effectively with clients and other design team members.
* Assist in the preparation of bids and proposals for new schemes together with the project management and financial control of small and medium sized projects.
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior Civil Engineer will have:-
* Chartered status with a relevant professional body
* A proven track record in highways and drainage works.
* Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate a high level of proficiency and expertise in these core areas
* Ability to use computer modelling packages such as PDS, Windes and AutoCAD Civil 3D
* Experience in the production of specifications and technical reports such as Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
* Experience in the use of design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Manual for Streets
* Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements
* Good communication skills
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2613
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International