|Job Ref:||204752849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum car / £5,700 allowance + pension + h||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Planning Engineer / Site Agent - Suffolk - Civil Engineering|
Our client, an award winning civil engineering contractor are looking for a Planning Engineer to join their team. They are willing to consider a Site Agent who has site Planning experience. The work will encompass both tender (pre-contract) planning and live project Planning. Projects include highways, roads, bridges, environment agency, flood alleviation, public realm, s278 works, earthworks and drainage.
* Working on tender and live project planning
* Creating cost and resource loaded programmes
* Progress and milestone reporting in Asta PP.
* Creating as built programmes
Key criteria for consideration
* Currently either a Planning Engineer or Site Agent looking to develop their career
* Site Management / Engineering background
* Commutable to / willing to relocate to Suffolk
* Experience of using Asta Powerproject
* Full UK driving licence
The business are looking to grow their team based on the number of incoming work enquiries and the amount of work won. The role will give you an opportunity to have the support of a team but also take ownership of your own projects from tender stage to project completion.
* £40,000 - £45,000
* Car/ £5,700 car allowance
* 25 days' holiday
Please apply by sending your CV to:
Dave Lewis - (url removed)
(Apply online only)
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
**Project Resource offer a referral scheme paying £250 for any recommendations which we place in a job (url removed)