|Job Ref:||204752876||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Planner - Aberdeen|
Main contractor looking for an experienced Senior Planner to join their team. Working with the Project Lead or Planning Manager you will be responsible for implementing the requirements of the tender and, or project planning procedures, ensuring compliance with the business management system and for some aspects of team management, as and when required. Projects include Wind Farms, traditional build schools, offices, commercial and industrial.
The client is a global company with fantastic, leading edge projects. This opportunity is based in Aberdeen.
* Experience of planning services within large complex environments within the construction industry
* Experience in the use of planning techniques and the required planning toolsets
* Experience of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
* Good understanding of various methods of planning and programming
* Good understanding of risk and opportunity management
* Good understanding of the events that initiate, and of the methods used to demonstrate, delay or change entitlement.
* Good understanding of the construction market
* Relevant CSCS Card
In return, you will receive on-going training, personal development, excellent base salary plus good benefits on top