|Job Ref:||204752894||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Salary:||£27500 - £32500/annum plus package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Your chance to work on one of the largest Construction projects in the UK! Our client, a Top 10 Main Contractor, has an urgent requirement for a BIM Coordinator on a project in Central London. You will be working as a part of large Design Team, reporting into the BIM Manager.|
BIM Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of industry developments, best practice and innovations.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of BIM documentation to ensure alignment with business policy and industry standards.
- Supporting the design and delivery of specific BIM plans during the pre-construction phase and through the life of the project(s).
- Carrying out reviews of supply chain to assess their competence.
- Supporting project teams to ensure the successful implementation of processes and tools.
- Conducting audits at key project stages to ensure compliance of BIM processes and standards.
- Overseeing the implementation of training to raise BIM awareness and competence across the business.
- Keeping abreast of the latest tools and technologies available in the market to ensure the BIM strategy is market leading and deliverable.
- Working closely with all team members and project requirements to ensure BIM strategy is optimised and refined to suit the project(s).
- Identifying and streamlining existing procedures and implementing new technologies and process where necessary.
- Working closely with the IT Department to ensure best use of technology.
BIM Coordinator Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years Construction Industry experience.
- Previous BIM experience required - a good working knowledge and understanding of industry processes and standards, together with previous practical experience of 3D modelling, validation and co-ordination, data management and data exchange.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Degree educated or similar.
The quality of project, training and career development opportunity is unrivalled in the industry. Our clients offers highly competitive salaries and packages.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux