|Job Ref:||204752961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Egham||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Snr Project Manager - Egham - Permanent|
My Client is one of UK's most progressive and successful independent office design and fit-out specialists. They work directly with occupiers, landlords, developers, project managers and architects across a broad range of business sectors. Working with clients and professional teams, they undertake projects under design and build as well as detail and build procurement routes. Clients include Sony, BBC, HP, easyJet, Vodafone, Grant Thornton, Serco, McAfee and Citrix.
The need now exists for a Snr Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager's role is to manage projects from the tender/bid stage all the way through to completion. Overseeing at least two large scale £1M-£10M projects at any one time, will be responsible for contributing to the pitch / tender process, produce logistics strategies for complex sites, be confident in presenting to professional teams, manage sub-contractors, site managers and site teams and take ownership of all aspects of the build process.
• Build good relations with client and project team.
• Ensure all aspects of the build process are satisfactorily completed on time and within cost and to the highest possible standards.
• Run at least two contracts at one time varying in value from £1M to £10M.
• Liaison with construction teams and landlords and clients.
• Management of site manager and site teams.
• Must be able to control all financial aspects of a project including: Tender/negotiation and procurement or all trade packages to ensure most cost effective solution.
• Cost reporting: issuing full financial statements to clients on a weekly basis.
• Improve the gross profit on the contract throughout the build.
• Maintaining positive cash flow on every project.
• Be able to communicate with construction teams/client teams/landlord teams.
• To achieve total complete client / client team satisfaction on all contracts.
Suitable candidate must have a minimum 5 years' commercial office interiors contract management experience on project values from £50k to £10m on both refurbishment and fitting out projects.
In return our client offers a competitive salary plus package