|Job Ref:||204752964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Estimator - Cumbria|
An International Construction and Civils company has a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their team and work on an established site in Cumbria. This opportunity is has come available due to an increase in the workload.
As one of the Senior Estimators, you will be contributing to multiple civils projects in the area.
As a Senior Estimator, you will:
* Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Construction/Building
* Must have experience working in civil engineering, preferable with some build background also.
* Have at least 5 years' experience in Estimating, preferably on larger projects
As the successful Senior Estimator you will get a rate of around £450-£500 per day, dependant on your experience.
Why Should You Apply?
* Taking part in high class, civils projects.
* Experience working within an international construction and civils company.
* Chance to work with an experienced team.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Estimator, please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business