|Job Ref:||204753079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lothian||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Position: Architectural Revit Technician or Technologist|
Sector: Multi Unit Residential, Housing, Urban Regeneration and Master planning
Salary: £35k - £45k per annum + benefits
My clients are a multi-disciplinary practice specialising in architecture, sustainability and planning consultancy and are based a short walk from Edinburgh station. With offices throughout the UK and a team of 18 staff in the Edinburgh office they are looking to expand the team due to ongoing success and a lot of positive media attention. With live projects ranging in size from 20 units - 800 units they are looking for Architectural Revit Technicians or Technologists to join the family friendly team. Benefits include training and development support, pension, life assurance, subscription fees paid for, childcare vouchers, discretionary bonus and social events and trips including a recent trip to Paris for the whole office! Employees are actively encouraged to discuss the future of the business and the office management and all ideas are taken on board by the Partners.
The position is for an experienced Architectural Revit Technician or Technologist. The work will fall within the RIBA stages E - L. You will also be responsible for producing technical details and onsite coordination to set deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technically designing schemes and dealing with compliance issues
- Production of working drawing and tender packages and creating schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Responding to RFIs and tender and contractor submittal
- Attending site meetings and resolving queries
You will be required to demonstrate the following skill set at interview stage:
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Experience producing technical details such as brick and blockwork, timber floors, RC frame, steel frame, staircases, roofs and rafters.
- Experience using Revit software essential
The deadline for submission is Thursday the 20th of October. This is one of a number of exciting opportunities we are working on exclusively. For further details on this or any other opportunities please call Dominic on (Apply online only) or email your contact details to (Email Removed) for a discreet conversation after work hours or at a time that suits you