|Job Ref:||204753146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Own transport is essential as this isn`t near a train station.
Our clients are highly regarded architectural consultants and they are responsible for the design development and delivery of new and reconfigured offices, light industrial and residential buildings.
They have entered a new phase of this exciting challenge and are expanding their delivery team.
We are happy to say that they have immediate vacancies for Architectural Technicians/Technologists to be responsible for developing technical design solutions under RIBA Stage 4 onwards. Your role will be to develop the technical design and assist in the preparation of a comprehensive set of construction drawings in line with the specifications set for the project. You must be a team player able to work with all disciplines to develop detailed designs in a consistent and co-ordinated manner for a rolling programme of new and altered building designs.
Additionally, there will be a role within the design team to support the construction team which will include responding to RFIs and commenting on sub-contractor`s drawings.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and competencies:
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Architectural Technician/Technologist with appropriate qualifications and relevant project delivery experience.
- At least 5 years experience of working in a team on large and comprehensive architectural projects, with liaison and co-ordination with client, consultant and construction teams.
- Good design skills with attention to detail and co-ordination.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills. In addition to AutoCAD 2D they are using ADT 3D. Experience of using ADT or the ability to learn would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of current Building Regulations.
- Committed professional outlook.
- Calm under pressure and ability to plan and manage workload.
- Proactive team player.
To apply please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio samples (maximum of 6mb pdf is ideal) to Alex Asprey at Bond Recruitment. (Email Removed) or call (Apply online only) for more information. Thank you for your interest