|Job Ref:||204753354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Newark||Address:||Post Code:||NG22||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Car, Company Entitlements||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer Role|
My client is a highly regarded Contractor, providing services to the Precast, Civil Engineering, and Construction divisions. Due to expansion they are looking to appoint an Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer, who will be fully qualified and possess at least 1 years experience within Site Engineering or Precast. You will be joining the productive Team based in Tuxford, manufacturing both precast and prestressed concrete elements.
Assisting the Production Manager, the role will be responsible for monitoring production activities on a day to day basis. Ensuring planned production is achieved through organisation of mould setup, reinforcement manufacture, supplier deliveries along with assisting general employees with day to day technical queries.
Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer Responsibilities
* Acting as the main technical adviser on-site for subcontractors and general operatives
* Checking plans, drawings to ensure clear information available for employees
* Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
* Liaising with any clients, subcontractors, supervisors, design manager, buyer, quantity surveyor and the general workforce involved in live projects.
* Reviewing day-to-day work of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
* Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
* Assisting with quality control and health and safety matters on site
* Preparing production reports as required and reporting on manufacturing efficiency's.
* Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer Requirements
* Civil or Structural Qualified Engineer.
* Precast or Site Engineer Experience 1+ years
* AutoCad Experience essential
* Ability to read technical drawings essential.
* Exposure to technical documents including codes and specifications such as BS EN 206 preferable
Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer Benefits
Offering a Highly Competitive salary of £25,000-35,000, along with a generous benefits package, not forgetting to mention an outstanding insight towards career progression, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy