|Job Ref:||204753555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
You have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding contractor based in London. They are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on groundworks, concrete frames and civils schemes.
They are looking for an individual who has career drive, the ability to work well in a team and who has experience managing junior members of a team. My client has a great company culture and look after their staff which has resulted in a very low staff turnover in the last 5 years.
* Valuations - including value engineering and management
* Cost benefit analysis
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
* Setting up orders and ensuring the contracts are correct
* Risk analysis evaluations
* Contract Law, Dispute resolution and litigation
* Manage an assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Groundwork's / Concrete frames Experience
* Good Communication Skills
* Experience managing junior members
* Negotiating, Influence & Persuasion Skills
* Decision Making, Problem Solving & Weighing Risks
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £50,000-£65,000 depending on experience.
The application Process
If you are interested in this Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business