|Job Ref:||204753565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£50000/annum competitive benefits package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Senior Engineer - Gloucestershire|
Position: Senior Engineer
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
My client, an award winning main contractor has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Engineer to work on projects within the Gloucestershire area. With a fantastic reputation across a range of sectors that include education, healthcare, commercial and leisure. Projects will typically range in value from £5m - £35m, with a huge opportunity for career progression on offer.
The Key Requirements:
* Previously worked as a Senior engineer for a well-known contractor
* Must have worked on education and healthcare projects
* Main contractor background
* Proficient in use of Total Station software and Navis work (essential)
* Stable track record of employment
* UK Driving Licence
* Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
* Appropriate CSCS card
Why Should I Apply?
* Established team surrounding you
* Strong pipeline of work secured
* They have excellent staff retention
* Award winning main contractor with an excellent reputation and longevity of work
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee