|Job Ref:||204753596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Richmond upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW10||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Senior Civil Engineer|
£45,000 - £60,000
Excellent Benefits Package
We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join or office in West London, a chartered civil and structural consultancy.
The Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for the Senior Structural Engineer position:
* Degree qualified preferably (not essential)
* Chartered (or near) status
* Client facing, representing the company at a senior level externally.
* Managing a busy workload and the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
* Managing design teams both internally and externally.
* Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
The Senior Civil Engineer will have Experience and Knowledge on following:
* CAD, PDS, Micro Drainage, M, 3D and other Civil Engineering packages to design and detail highways and drainage infrastructure and other requirements on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
* Working with housing developers experience is essential.
* Working knowledge of Highways Authority Sections 38, 116, 117 and 278.
* Working knowledge of Water Authority Sections 104, 116 and 185.
* Ability to produce engineering supporting reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports, Utility Assessments, Site Viability assessments etc.
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant which will include;
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working
* Workplace Pension
* Training and Development
* Sponsorship of Professional Membership
Premier are acting as an employment agency