|Job Ref:||204753699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Location: Blofield. Norfolk|
Kier Living Eastern are looking for a Site Manager to look after sites in Norfolk.
* To implement Kier Group's Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System policy and procedures and all legal requirements, including inductions, Task briefings, TBT's, safe systems of work
* To specify, plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (staff, contractors, suppliers and
* subcontractors) for the project(s)
* To lead, manage and motivate the site's operational staff and to establish its full contribution to the organisation
* To develop an organisational culture within projects that embodies the values of the Kier Group
* To propose the recruitment or allocation of members of staff within delegated authorities, implementing training plans
* To manage operational communications and relationships with customers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, unions, and government agencies for projects
* To establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company.
* To plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (staff, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors) for the project(s)
* To manage and schedule the day-to-day delivery of materials and services to the project
* To identify, specify and schedule the operational resources required to achieve the project plan
* To implement plans within budgeted and contracted limits