|Job Ref:||204750639||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Job Title: Business Development Manager - High Rise |
Salary: £55K basic plus OTE and benefits
What motivates you?
• the potential to earn good money?
• being able to work autonomously, having the freedom to manage your own diary?
• working for a well-established and entrepreneurial company?
Yes? Then read on!
Our client is a leading UK manufacturer within their industry with the backing of a multi-million (£) fortune 500 parent company. Due to an exciting phase of growth and restructure, our client is now seeking a talented field sales professional to increase sales growth in London.
We are looking for a driven and consultative Business Development Manager with the enthusiasm and hunger to push forward with the company, becoming number one within the market it services. Experience in the High Rise sector is required.
Business Development Manager - The Person
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, engaging and hungry Business Development Manager with a proven track record of successfully winning new business.
If you have a good track record in field sales, strong diary management abilities, and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets, then we want to talk to you about this prestigious opportunity.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
• A confident and driven client facing sales professional
• Experience of working with High Rise contractors such as Ballymore, Berkeley etc.
• Equally strong with seeking new business and building strong and lasting customer relationships
• Efficient diary management capabilities
• Competent and credible presenter
• Able to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Drive, determination and tenacity
• Knowledge of the kitchen and bathroom industry
Business Development Manager - The Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for a field based Business Development Manager to move their career in a new direction. Joining a strong brand that continuously invests in its offering and staff you will have a great platform to drive forward your career with this leading manufacturer that actively encourages entrepreneurial spirit and rewards hard work.
The role comes with a competitive package, company car and other benefits