|Job Ref:||204750761||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Cornwall||Address:||Post Code:||PL31||Salary:||£15 - £22/hour £15.00 - £22.00 ph negotiable||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor |
This is a great opportunity to work on a large construction project in the South West. My client is a large, well respected contractor. The project will involve a wide variety of different subcontractors including groundworks, steel, cladding and M&E.
You must have the following :
* Previous experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the construction industry
* Experience of ensuring all specifications and programmes are complied with and quality standards maintained
* Assisting in monthly WIP and cashflow forecasting
* The successful candidate will have experience of managing a variety of subcontractors and ensuring that all paperwork is
processed accurately and all suppliers are paid on time
* Relevant Construction or Quantity Surveying qualifications.
Applications are welcome from candidates who hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying but have minimal work experience
This role is commutable from Truro, Penzance, Newquay, Padstow, Falmouth, St Ives.
This is a contract role for a minimum of 12 months. The rate is negotiable and the successful candidate will be able to work on either a Limited Company or PAYE basis.
For further information on the Quantity Surveyor/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor