|Job Ref:||204751415||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading international consultancy that provides a range of project management, cost and building surveying services to its clients. With a varied and growing portfolio of work they will provide you with a challenging opportunity with plenty of room for progression.
The Sheffield office of this company have a strong history and is one of their most established offices. They have varied work from framework accounts with major blue chips companies, one-off large scale long term projects for market leaders and smaller fast paced refurb and fit out projects.
You will be providing all project management services on a number of interesting projects so we require you to be a proactive and positive individual that thrives in customer facing roles.
Project Manager Specification:
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying, Project Management or similar
- Chartered (MRICS and MAPM)
- Extensive PM delivery in a similar role (consultancy and/or client side)
- Ideally project delivery experience in Industrial, Leisure, Retail Education or Healthcare sectors
- Building Surveying background (ideally) before progressing into Project Management
- Excellent communication, client facing and customer service skills
- Team player that understands the importance of working together to get the job done
Project Manager Role:
- Managing and reporting on all key stages of projects from feasibility to handover (and beyond)
- Production or programmes of work
- Holding internal meetings and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Client meetings, liaison and reporting
- Assisting in the production of any contractual documentation and administration of the project
- Ensuring the project meets all business objectives in terms of cost, H&S and quality standards
Our client offers a competitive salary and package to reflect their status as a leading consultancy. You will be joining a growing and busy team, with long term clients benefitting them with repeat business. There are excellent career prospects with structured development on offer.
To apply for this role or for further information, please contact Katherine at Howard Gray ASAP
If this is not the role for you, contact us now to discuss other opportunities and how we can assist. Howard Gray work with Consultancies, Contractors and End Clients across the region and have numerous LIVE vacancies on our books. Alternatively, we can undertake a search on your behalf to help you find your perfect job