|Job Ref:||204751609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Kier Construction Northern is looking to recruit a Bid Coordinator who will report to the Senior Bid Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for coordinating client facing tender submissions and/or writing question responses for the Building UK division.
* Co-ordinating client facing tender submissions and/or writing question responses
* Carry out review and edit functions of work created by others
* Establish and adhere to the needs of the quality submission
* Support business development function with specific research projects as required
* Maintenance of bid server folders containing the information necessary for each bid such as company accounts polices and photographs
* Review previous tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires for feedback in order to refine answers to improve quality submissions.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Degree qualified (English or construction/engineering related discipline preferred) or relevant experience
* Ability to prepare high quality written material
* Experience of presentation, publishing or graphics software useful
* Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software
* This role would be suited to an experienced Bid Co-ordinator, writer or recent graduate keen to develop their existing skills to suit specifics of the role
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer