|Job Ref:||204751640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £330/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
My client are a main supplier to Cross rail projects across the London Borough. They are looking for a Site Manager who has the ability to work in a very small team just off a busy station in West London.|
This work will include building a switch view & auto-transformer on a small constraint site. Currently undergoing deep drainage; the project will require the candidate to be involved in: foundations, more drainage & a couple of retaining walls.
* You will be the number 1 on site with an Engineer and a foreman with help off site from a PM and Contracts Manager.
* Manage the delivery of the civils works
* Attend client meetings on projects and acting as site and company representative.
* Review and determine the clients engineering and project management requirements and ensuring a high level of customer focus is maintained throughout the life cycle of the project.
* Audit HS&E activities for compliance with procedures