|Job Ref:||204751715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £80000/annum DOE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Senior Cladding Manager Permanent London, SW8|
Our Client is an international property development company and looking to recruit a
Senior Cladding Manager Permanent London, SW8
This is an excellent opportunity to join a international company -
You will be responsible for managing the external envelope package
including Curtain walling, different forms of cladding, pre glazed Windows
installation, SFS system, co ordination with scaffold & brickwork managers for
scaffold adaption and sequencing, roof works.
Duties involve but not limited to -
Responsible for the day to day Facade construction on site and
reporting to the Construction Manager
* Managing and coordinating Façade trade contractor
* Producing short-term program of works and coordinate the works
with Brickworks and scaffolding.
* Solving the day to day construction/design issues on-site with
internal design team.
* Input to Internal Design team and coordinate,
* Reporting on progress against program
* Lead the Façade package meetings with trade contractor
* Coordinate with logistic manager for logistics/delivery schedules and
* Input on health and safety matters
* Review the Façade works RAMS.
* Attending internal construction Team coordination meetings.
* Quality control, testing and inspection plans
* Coordination of internal production, operational commercial and
Experience required -
* Recent Construction Management experience managing large scale
facade packages preferred
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency