|Job Ref:||204751768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Our Client, a leading Contractor in Shopfitting and Fit Out of Commercial builds is looking for a Contracts Manager to join their Hampshire office.|
Typical duties include:
* Managing several projects running concurrently.
* Management of Site Number 1.
* Design Management.
* Ensuring all works carried to programme and budget.
* Client liaison.
* Charing Site meetings.
* Promoting and enforcing Health & Safety.
* Order of white collar staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* The ideal candidate must have experience working on refurbishment projects.
* Shopfitting and Fit Out experience on High Spec Interiors, Retail, Leisure and Commercial projects.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and package, on going training and development, a great work / life balance, interesting projects, and secure workload moving forward.
If you think you would be suitable for this vacancy send across a copy of your CV and / or call in to discuss your experience and employment options.