|Job Ref:||204751252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Marine Construction - Site Agent|
c£35-40k DOE + Benefits
Permanent, full time
Our client is a leading producer of the most prestigious marinas and harbours around the world. With exciting new projects lined up across the United Kingdom and Europe, they are looking for an experienced Site Manager / Site Agent with a good background in Civil Engineering to join their team as a Project Manager / Site Manager to oversee Pontoon, Breakwater, Hoist Dock and Jetty installations.
What you will be doing:
• Full contract management and project management of multiple projects at any one time.
• Ensuring each project is delivered on time and budget to high standards.
• Supervising & programme managing site labour force.
• Supervising marine piling works with company owned marine plant.
• Supervise subcontractors, including: piling / dredging / marine works.
• Responsible for Health & Safety on all sites - writing risk assessments and method statements.
• Working with clients and agreeing monthly valuations and final accounts.
• Coordinating project schedules, organising all logistics to and from site.
• A background in Civil Engineering, ideally within a marine environment (Marine Pilings / Sheet Piling).
• Client facing experience, working alongside customers to create solutions.
• Experience in creating schedules for work deadlines.
• Knowledge of the marina industry & tides would be beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally when required.
• Previous experience writing Method Statements / RAMS etc.
• A good knowledge of HSE, ideally holding relevant qualifications