|Job Ref:||204751168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£8/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Could you be the next Big Brother? Do you have excellent attention to detail? Can you multi task and have eyes like a hawk? Are you organised and able to forward think? If this is you then Servest Security are looking for dynamic, self -motivated individuals to join the team within our Security Communications Centre.
Located at our head office in Bury St Edmunds, the Communications Centre is crucial to the success our rapidly growing security division of Servest.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
Working closely on a day to day basis with our regional operations managers you will oversee the national operation and delivery of both physical guarding and remote CCTV monitoring services.
The primary role of a Security Scheduling Operative is to manage, resource and schedule staff. You will be responsible for the delivery of 35,000 guarding hours per week. The role will also involve:
- Monitoring CCTV- observing cameras from across our national sites
- Workforce planning-supporting, informing and enabling staff
- Staff welfare - reporting incidents, following escalation processes and procedures where necessary
- Data management-collating and processing data
- Collecting Data and Database Entry
- Customer service -ensuring no matter what the scenario excellent service is given at all times
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Proactive with availability to multi task effectively
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Experience within scheduling especially in security industry is advantageous
- Good level of planning and organisational skills.
- Methodical thinker - you will need to respond efficiently
- IT Literate - You will have a good understanding of Microsoft packages
- Background within Control Room/Security preferred but not essential
- SIA (Non Front Line/Front Line) Licence Required, again not essential
- Due to the nature of the Industry you MUST be able to provide a 5 year checkable Employment History/Security check as part of BS: 7858 with no unaccounted for gaps in employment.
Full Training will be given to exceptional candidates
The Security Team deliver outstanding support to our business 24/7, 365 days a year, this role is offered on a Full Time basis with a shift pattern of 6AM-6PM/6PM-6AM - 2 Days, 2 Nights and 2 Days off 12 hour shift. Your flexibility to meet the needs of our business is essential.
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age