|Job Ref:||204750371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£25000 - £27500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Wiltshire. |
Due to an increased workload, they require an Asset Surveyor to carry out Fire Risk Assessments on housing stock. The ideal candidate will have previous experience, although training will be provided.
- Ensure high quality and cost effective strategies to manage the organisation's property portfolio
- Advise on reinvestment programmes for stock and offices ensuring properties retain value and are maintained
- Deliver quality investment and surveying services that respond to customer, organisational and financial needs.
- Manage disrepair cases by assessing them, specify works and work to avoid potential legal proceedings
- Conduct surveys and inspections of housing stock in line with the organisation's policies and procedures
- Manage works related to stock condition surveys and property inspections within agreed financial limits
- Provide reports and documentation for work specifications and tenders
- The ideal candidate will be educated to HNC level (minimum) in building and surveying or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a building and surveying environment and understanding of current legislation etc.
- Experience in social housing is desired