|Job Ref:||204750306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Are you a Planner/Assistant Planner with a construction related qialification? Do you have a track record in delivering planning stages of projects from inception to completion? You must have excellent communication skills, strong written skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.|
We offer a comprehensive planning consultancy service to our clients across the UK. Due to continued growth we require a confident Planner or Assistant Planner to join the team to work on the delivery of small to large scale housing and housing-led mixed use schemes. This is an exceptional opportunity to assist in the growing of a business, integrating planning advice at all stages of design and to deliver places that make a difference to people's lives.
Support the planning team and practice members with planning policy research; undertake planning appraisals to inform proposals; undertake feasibility studies; write planning statements; manage the submission of planning applications; monitor planning applications; administration of discharge of planning conditions.
You need to have:
* An excellent understanding of the UK planning system
* Sector experience
* A track record in delivering planning stages of projects from inception to completion
* Experience in multi-disciplinary working
* Demonstrable postgraduate experience in a professional planning capacity that as a guide is approximately equivalent to one to - three years' experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants and local planning authorities
* A good knowledge of planning and construction, along with strong written skills, including experience of preparing planning and planning applications
* The ability to be proactive, to use your initiative and to work autonomously
* Good project experience and skills, with the ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines