|Job Ref:||204747473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum £4.5k CA + bonus + benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Health and Safety Advisor - House Builder - Essex |
Our client is looking to appoint a Health and Safety Advisor for a highly successful house builder based in Essex.
Said developer delivered over 200 units annually from this division with a keen focus on making sure Health and Safety and the delivery team work as a cohesive unit.
The primary responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor are to:
* Manage health and safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment
* Site inspections
* Design and delivery of enabling works
* Health and safety + toolbox talks with sub-contractors
* Communicating any issues/good practices with Group Health and Safety Manager
* Recommendations for future phases
* Latest IOSH certification
* SMSTS, CSCS card + First Aid
* Worked with a residential developer and/or main contractor
* Residential and/or commercial builds
* A clear understanding of H&S site procedures
Salary + package:
* Base salary of £45k
* £4.5k car allowance
* Private healthcare
* Annual bonus
To discuss the Health and Safety Advisor vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Jonny Gepheart.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity