|Job Ref:||204747370||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£19000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:28|
Have you previously worked for a large construction/DIY retailer on their Trade Counter? Would you like to work for an incredible company who have a £12m turnover and are growing each year? If so we have an ideal role for you.|
Our client can offer you:
A busy role where no 2 days are the same
A friendly, supportive team environment
An expanding, growing, ever improving company Quarterly team nights out; bowling, go karting, canoeing etc Modern new offices and kitchen chill out area with table tennis Free parking
Within your role you will be responsible for:
* Assisting with incoming telephone sales, enquiries, and customer counter queries.
* Making sure the customers always have a good impression of the Company and that service levels always exceed expectations.
* Assisting Web Team with enquiries and sales.
* Assisting shop warehouse with picking and unloading product when required.
* Achieving targets and KPI's, up-selling/cross selling products and processing sales orders.
* Providing a first class customer experience to all customers and develop meaningful relationships with local trade customers.
* Demonstrating expert knowledge and understanding of the products we sell.
* Ensuring the phone and counter are covered at all times.
* Processing incoming telephone and counter sales.
* Professionally and efficiently identifying and resolving customer service issues.
* Producing product quotations follow through to sale.
Skills and attributes required:
* Previous experience in retail or trade counter environment.
* Tactful, courteous and understanding, professional at all times.
* Trustworthy and efficient.
* Passionate about quality of service and building strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
* Great Communication skills.
* Team Player, handle customers complaints.
* Pride in appearance.
* Work on own initiative.
* Articulate and good communicator
* IT skills essential
* Some knowledge of building products advantageous.
The hours of work for this role are: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 5.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and rewards their employees then this could be for you.
Please apply today if you have the relevant skills and experience. Our client can interview immediately for the right candidate and Nicola - our award winning consultant can help you with interview techniques. We look forward to receiving your application. Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer