|Job Ref:||204747126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
You will be expected to undertake detailed technical work while managing projects within defined budget, programme and quality requirements. |
My Client is committed to the training and professional development of our staff, and at Principal/Associate level you will play an active role in managing members of the team.
- Coordinate project research including site surveys and site inspections.
- Prepare bid and contract documentation
- Prove ability in financial arrangements for projects including fee forecasting, fee preparation and allocation.
- Proven ability in different procurement and contractual arrangements for projects.
- Manage actual project costs against target costs and administer change control procedures in accordance with agreed scope of service.
- Accurate and prompt recording of individual work Maconomy.
-Attend team meetings providing feedback on your/company development.
- Apply and promote policies relating to health and safety (including CDM regulations), quality and training.
- A recognised practitioner in the subject matter of the assignment and able to work independently.
- Provide guidance, instruct, motivate and manage assigned staff on the project.
- Responsible for the competency assessment of staff involved in the project.
- Ability to organise and conduct several activities simultaneously.
- Established relationships with individuals from other organisations, generating market intelligence and new business opportunities.
- Able to prepare single discipline bid documentation (in association with other disciplines) and to have the skills necessary to present the company at interview.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Full membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Proven record as a competent Project Manager on a number of projects.
- Ability to communicate material of a specialist or highly technical nature clearly, and to be recognised as able to influence staff & clients.
- Understanding of the company business plan, and assistance with the preparation of the team business plan, current and future priorities, and of specific objectives which are applicable to own role and project work.
- Contribute to the development of company procedures by taking an active role in task groups.
Below are some of the benefits that come with the role along with a company phone, laptop and Flexitime:
* 25 days holiday, with the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days
* Private pension
* Private dental care
* Discounted GYM membership