|Job Ref:||204747046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£28000 - £55000/annum flexible benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - GROUNDWORKS CONTRACTOR - NORTHAMPTON|
Quantity Surveyor's with experience working on groundworks/civil engineering projects, required for an expanding civil engineering contractor in Northampton.
Candidates will have a degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management / Cost Management / Civil Engineering. Competent in the use of Microsoft Office. Full UK driving licence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Advising on procurement strategy
* Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
* Valuing completed work and arranging payments
* Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
* £28,000 - £55,000 (reflective of experience)
* Fully expensed company car OR cash allowance
* Discretionary bonus twice a year
* Flexible additional benefits
Please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Alternatively please call Lauren Gilbert on (Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business