|Job Ref:||204746974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
Design Manager - Retail - London - Freelance|
Our Client a Midlands based Main Contractor seeks a Design Manager with Retail experience to join their busy retail team and act as there London representative.
The role requires someone with experience gained in the Retail sector ideally within high street fashion brands experience to cover the London area on a freelance basis although there is the potential for the position to be made permanent if both parties suit.
You will be able to take and develop a creative design brief, work with the business and external suppliers, contractors to develop concepts and deliver projects finalising into store.
The successful candidate will be able to offer design expertise, knowledge of customer trends and behaviours, retail operations and project management and be able to work collaboratively with multi-functional teams to deliver market leading retail design projects.
• Designing projects in the retail sector
• In-House design team or Design Agency experience
• Design management experience
• Project Management experience
• Working with multifunctional teams to deliver retail projects
• Delivering retail brand projects
• Working with supplier's and specialist to develop prototypes
Please contact Jon Janes to discuss in more detail on (Apply online only)