|Job Ref:||204746813||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £68000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
Project Architect - London|
My client is a multidisciplinary practice, providing full architectural, structural and interior design services from inception to completion of domestic and commercial projects.
From concept and detail design, through planning, tendering and construction information to site inspection, full project management and contract administration.
With a salary of up to £68000 plus benefits my client is looking an architect with the following:
* 4+ years UK post Part III experience, with delivering both high end private and developer residential projects from inception to completion, running the projects as project architect.
* BD duties are an integral part of the proposed role and must be based on proven experience in generating leads and converting them into actual projects to include actual experience in networking, initial client's phone calls and meetings, fees negotiations and appointment documentation.
* Proven experience in advising and guiding clients with regards to all aspects of projects to include: design, budget, time tables, as well as planning, technical and structural aspects.
* The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to design and technical development and discussions but will not be expected to produce or lead production of design technical or structural drawings and information.
* Excellent networking, personal communication, and client relations skills.
* Unusually excellent organisational, time and people management skills.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to liaise effectively with clients, external consultants and in house teams.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of BIM concepts and workflows
* Intimate and up to date Knowledge of UK planning policies and standards.
* Fluency with Microsoft office package (Microsoft project, power point) or other project planning and monitoring applications and presentation software.
What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send Arnold Bokumbe at the X4 Group an up to date CV and portfolio - and give me a call on (Apply online only) I can run through the position with you in more detail. They are looking to line up interviews quite quickly so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help