|Job Ref:||204750132||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum car, pension, bupa, bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
An office based Technical Coordinator is required for one of the UK's largest residential developers to work on a number of interesting schemes across London. This developer builds projects which vary from one bedroom apartments to five-bedroom family homes.|
Reporting to the Technical Director, the main responsibilities will be:
* Managing external consultants
* Providing input into land appraisal processes
* Attending and contributing to Project meetings
* Managing the distribution and control of technical information
* Liaising with planning officers, consultants and all key players to ensure projects achieve set objectives
* Managing utility providers
* Liaising with other departments
* Assisting the Technical Director
The candidate will possess good knowledge of the development and technical process. Suitable applicants will prioritise and manage time effectively and be able to perform well under pressure, adhering to deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business who encourage career development and pride themselves on providing a product focussed around design.
Salary of up to £60K