|Job Ref:||204749990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
Our client believes in growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company from the inside out. They look for people, who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. They believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world`s top talent appeals to you, this is the role for you.
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will provide technical direction to validate asset needs and optimise solutions and provide end to end technical assurance and challenge. Operational and asset management liaison is also envisaged to ensure that clear agreement is reached on the optimum choice of scheme prior to the commencement of detailed design.
Job description for the Strategic Technical Lead opportunity:
- Identifying delivery streams based on complexity of client need
- Drive single solutions to maximise efficiency
- Ensure that end to end focus is outcome based
- Developing 'trust based` key client relationships
- Challenge asset standards to drive value
- Step away from design thinking to managing risk
- Seeks active engagement and ensures an integrated approach with client`s Operations / Asset Management and solution development
- Technical assurance across needs and resultant solutions to ensure alignment with Thames
- Water AMP6 outcomes
- Drive technical innovation.
- Identify, develop, and provide governance on standardised solutions as appropriate.
- Identify and develop protégé team
- Implement regular "Global Technology Review" of upcoming quadrant needs and solutions
Requirements for Strategic Technical Lead opportunity:
- Water Industry and Wastewater Non-Infrastructure quadrant specific knowledge
- Chartered Engineer
- Sound process engineering background
- Proven experience in the Wastewater Non-Infrastructure quadrant
- Great interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach
Please contact Chris Roche on +44 (Apply online only) if you feel you have all the qualities highlighted above.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients