|Job Ref:||204749396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£10 - £11/hour Plus Statutory Holiday Pay||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
JOB TITLE: Building Services Engineer|
LOCATION: West Yorkshire, Leeds
SALARY: £10 per hour + statutory holiday pay
White Rose Resourcing is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit for an exciting full time temporary position as an experienced Building Services Engineer.
Suitable candidates will be expected to:
* To assist in the day to day maintenance, operation & development of the College's mechanical and electrical installations.
* To design, specify and supervise Estates related minor mechanical and electrical installation works.
* Assist in identifying mechanical related defects and instigate repairs.
* Work with and assist the Building Services Engineer (Electrical & Energy Management).
Candidates must possess:
* A relevant HNC qualification (or equivalent academic standard) in Building Services Engineering.
* Experience of acting in a similar role within a large multi-site environment would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of legislation and guidance relating to mechanical installations.
* Knowledge/experience in the management of Estates related statutory and planned preventative maintenance systems.
* Knowledge/experience in the use and operation of Building Energy Management Systems.
As a valued White Rose Resourcing candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
White Rose Resourcing promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with White Rose Resourcing. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all White Rose Resourcing assignments. All positions advertised by White Rose Resourcing comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010