|Job Ref:||204748958||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Mechanical Engineering projects here in the UK and overseas for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental consultancy who are working on projects worth in excess of £50m in value. My client is working on commercial, educational, public sector and framework projects as well as one off iconic buildings.|
This client has seen significant growth in the last 2 years and now have a team of highly skilled engineers. There is scope for development, promotion internally and pay rises with this client.
Successful applicants will be responsible for CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery of projects for mechanical, public health and electrical disciplines. The role will involve developing CAD 2D drawings, managing a team of CAD technicians and working with design engineers. The role will be integral for development of 3D BIM for future usage in this growing market.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
* Previous UK building regulation experience, this is essential
* CAD experience in a commercial working environment
* Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in CAD as appropriate to each project.
* Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite,
* Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D