|Job Ref:||204748757||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
Freelance MEP Design Manager|
£450-£500 per day
A Blue Chip M&E Subcontractor
- Ensure there is a clear schedule of design deliverables
- Report regularly on deliverables
- Raise RFIs and other contract documents as required to address issues requiring resolution.
- Attend design progress reviews and interface meetings
- Lead gate reviews activities
- Lead the implementation of the BIM CSUK protocols
- Consider the application of Lean construction techniques in order to save money, reduce waste and optimise construction.
Good working knowledge of BIM is required.
Experience within the most current forms of procurement
The successful candidate will have a background within a Rail Construction environment
M&E design experience