|Job Ref:||204748700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£12.49/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:29|
Position Title: Experienced Plumber|
Pay Rate: £12.49 per hour
Location: Birmingham (City Centre)
Contract Type: Temporary (9.00am to 5.00pm)
Start Date: 10th October 2016
Duration: Up to 2 weeks
Our client is recruiting for an experience plumber to work on residential site and be able to complete the following tasks -
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the role please apply directly or call Sapphire (Apply online only)