|Job Ref:||204748345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
Our client, a leading Building Services company, requires a FABRIC SITE MANAGER to work on a major Commercial Project in the Central Belt.|
The main function of the role is to organise and manage external stoneworks, roofing, refurbishments and general building repairs from conception to completion. It is expected that there will be an element of Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC works included within each project that will also require managing although support would be provided from a technical perspective on such items. Ensuring smooth delivery within the portfolio of this site is critical.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma Certificate or equivalent technical qualifications
- Experience in construction or building services of which must be able to demonstrate experience in a site management capacity in a multi skilled work environment.
- Past trade experience in refurbishment and building work projects is essential.
- Have excellent leadership, team building and communication skills
- Hold a valid, clean driving license
- Good knowledge of building materials related to the specialised trade
- Overall and general knowledge of electrical and mechanical work
- Be well versed in preparation and review of risk assessments, method statements and construction phase health & safety plans.
- First aid at Work required
- SMSTS qualification
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary, company vehicle, fuel card and benefits package.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients