|Job Ref:||204748088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
With experience across every sector, we are a leading force in the offsite modular building industry and has the expertise and production capability to deliver high quality, cost effective buildings that meet the current and future needs of their users.
We are a subsidiary of one of the largest modular home builders in North America with revenues in excess of £540m.
We operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Off-Site Solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
Across all of these sectors, our manufacturing and construction sites continually strive to find a better way of delivering high quality Off-Site Solutions that achieves our clients' goals more efficiently, more affordably, and more effectively.
The Project Planner will be responsible for developing and implementing the project programme for tenders and construction phase and managing the overall programme for the business.
Conducts critical path analysis and provides earned value reporting to accurately measure progress and efficiency to support the business in its operational and financial forecasting.
Be a key player in both the pre-construction and post construction phases of New build contracts, working across all business functions including: Business Development, Design, Manufacturing and Construction.
* Development of tender programmes, covering all elements of the contracts from detailed design to completion.
* Maintain and update programmes to reflect actual and forecast positions with progress / resource / cost data.
* Develop the Project / Programme using network and critical path analysis techniques. Liaising with external contractors and suppliers to organise the phases of the construction development.
* Interface with design, manufacturing and construction delivery teams and other third parties in planning and project controls issues.
* A good understanding of new build design, procurement, production and commissioning processes.
* Experience in NEC forms of Contract especially Option C and the production of activity schedules.
* Possess good knowledge and experience with MS Project / Asta.
* Strong communication skills, capable of working as part of a multifunctional team.
* A proactive team player who is assertive and who possesses strong negotiation and skills.
The business are providing a very good salary level as they know that good Planners are rare. They offer a good level car package too.
If this role is something of interest and you would like to be considered for the position, then please submit your CV today