|Job Ref:||204748059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Heathrow||Address:||Post Code:||TW6||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
On-Site London require Communication Technicians to start in Hounslow for an on-going contract. The candidate must hold a CSCS and or ECS card and preferably hold - but not necessary- IPAF 3a and 3b along with any Communications cables certification. |
The operative required must have the following experience/knowledge;
- Experience of terminating within EDPs and comms panels.
- Experience of working within a team, and able to work to drawings and instructions from supervisors.
- Experience with the installation of CCTV (Bosch Mici or Predator PTZ camera's) PAVA Speakers and terminations at cabinets.
- Traffic Management signs and signage - Experience of Thermotor and or VMS Ltd products. Emergency Roadside telephones (GAI Tronics Commanders 0 and Full key, and Titan), terminating at the instrument and at the Krone panel.
- Should have some experience of Tunnel control systems, dealing with the Testing and commissioning of individual systems and integrated systems to customers specifications.
The interested candidate should be able to think outside the box and be able to hit the ground running. Exceptional candidates may be rewarded with extended contracts and further works.
Candidates should be flexible - majority of work is on night shift but could be called on to fulfill day shift duties as and when required