|Job Ref:||204747968||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
c£40k + Benefits
One of our Surrey based practices currently has a vacancy for a qualified Architect with education expertise. You must be able to lead other architects and technicians in producing detailed technical drawings and produce design information.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and competencies:
Qualifications and Key Skills:
* Fully Qualified Architect
* At least 5 years architectural design project experience and project delivery experience
* Strong education experience in either schools, further education or higher education
* Experience of large and comprehensive architectural projects, especially concept development.
* Ability to present to clients
* Experience of CAD, Photoshop, sketchup skills
* Revit experience desirable.
* Committed professional outlook
* Calm under pressure
* Good attention to detail
* Team player
Please contact Lucy Brice, Resourcing Group for further information - - (Apply online only)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy