|Job Ref:||204747820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Austin||Address:||Salary:||£79014 - £118522/annum Bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
Role: Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure |
Location: Austin, Texas
Salary: $120,000 - $180,000 USD + Attractive Benefits
Mackenzie Stuart is presently working with a highly reputable multi-disciplinary US contracting business. The heavy civils business unit is seeking a Senior Project Manager with an extra dimension as part of the work winning team who will be able to price work and then assist the executive leadership team to mobilise the work accordingly.
* Applicants will be appreciative of the Texas Transportation market, specifically dealing with TxDOT and AMATP.
* Able to lead an effective team in the delivery of traditional design/build projects.
* Be responsible for managing all aspects of multi-million dollar heavy civil infrastructure projects which will involve operations, commercial, financial and heath and safety.
* Develop knowledge of and communicate with owners, subcontractors, public and private entities to ensure competitiveness.
* Communicate estimate bid information to field operations at pre-construction meetings to ensure understanding of scope of job.
* Will have achieved excellent heath and safety records, thus able to maintain sustained contractor-client relationships.
* Be able to offer guidance to senior leadership on effectiveness of the work being carried out, as each and every employee's opinion counts with this organisation.
* As well as leading the mobilisation of the project, this position will suit individuals who can oversee and partake in the pursuit of future growth in the region.
Key Experience Required:
* Be a Charted Engineer in Civil Engineering or similar
* Previous success working with major US Transportation Authorities
* Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
* Minimum 10 years of industry experience in transportation; ideally with a heavy civils contractor.
* Demonstrated experience and willingness to travel within a region seeking opportunities and networking.
If you believe you are at this level and have the correct skills, please forward your CV on accordingly. Due to a large anticipated response, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume your application has not been successful.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, and Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors