|Job Ref:||204747811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Florida||City:||Florida||Address:||Salary:||£98768 - £111937/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
Role: Senior Project Manager - Transportation |
Location: Florida, USA
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 USD + Benefit Package
Mackenzie Stuart is presently working with a highly reputable multi-disciplinary US contracting business. The heavy civils business unit is seeking a Senior Project Manager for their Transportation Division to have oversight over numerous $MultiMillion highways, rail and bridge projects and assist the executive leadership team to mobilise the work accordingly.
* Applicants will be appreciative of the Florida Transportation market, specifically dealing with FDOT and AMATP.
* Able to lead an effective team in the delivery of traditional design/build projects.
* Be responsible for managing all aspects of multi-million dollar heavy civil transportation projects which will involve operations, commercial, financial and HSEQ.
* Develop knowledge of and communicate with owners, subcontractors, public and private entities to ensure competitiveness.
* Communicate estimate bid information to field operations at pre-construction meetings to ensure understanding of scope of job.
* Will have achieved excellent health and safety records, thus able to maintain sustained contractor-client relationships.
* Be able to offer guidance to senior leadership on effectiveness of the work being carried out, as each and every employee's opinion counts with this organisation.
* As well as leading the mobilisation of the project, this position will suit individuals who can oversee and partake in the pursuit of future growth in the region.
* Be a Charted Engineer in Civil Engineering or similar
* Previous success working with major US Transportation Authorities
* Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
* Minimum 10 years of industry experience in transportation; ideally with a heavy civil contractor.
* Demonstrated experience and willingness to travel within a region seeking opportunities and networking.
If you believe you are at this level and have the correct skills, please forward your CV on accordingly. Due to a large anticipated response, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume your application has not been successful.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors