|Job Ref:||204747799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
Lead Designer required for leading Modular Building Company - |
* To produce high quality and imaginative visualisations of Modular Design solutions (both 2D and 3D) incorporating potential finishes, render, cladding etc.
* To undertake when necessary site surveys.
* To provide floor plans, section through and elevations.
* To provide accurate Site Plans.
* To provide accurate and informative landscape drawings.
* To provide when necessary street scenes in 2D or 3D.
* To when necessary assist in submitting initial schemes to estimating for costing purposes.
* To have and maintain a good working knowledge of current technical and future planned legislation, regulations, and codes. (E.g. Building Regulations, BREEAM, Code 4 etc.).
* To develop a good understanding of constraints / needs of M & E within a building and design accordingly.
* To provide a credible, receptive and professional interface with Sales, Projects and Clients.
* To as required attend meetings with Clients providing assistance to both Sales and Projects in presenting a dynamic and Professional business front.
* To ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with the business's quality process framework.
* Experienced and proficient user of 3D software packages. Products such as Google Sketchup, Photoshop, Inventor, Advance, 3D Max, Solid Works etc. Graphic design experience a distinct advantage.
* Experienced and proficient user of AUTOCAD gained within a building / architectural environment.
* Some surveying knowledge & experience of modular buildings would be a distinct advantage.
* Ideally Degree level however HNC/HND will be considered with the right experience / Track Record or equivalent tertiary qualification.
* Knowledge of light steel construction highly desirable.
* Outgoing, personable and cheerful personality capable of interfacing well with Sales, Projects and Clients with technical skills.
8.45 - 4.45 Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week flexible)
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Salaried Position (Salary dependent upon experience).
25 days holiday
Flexible Working (Within 37.5 hour constraints)
Contributory Pension Scheme
Please contact Lucy Brice at Resourcing Group for further information - (Apply online only)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy