|Job Ref:||204747739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum (Dependent on experience)||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Dependent on experience)
Main Purpose of Job
Assist the Metering manager is planning all works for gangs and surveyors, in order to maximise output, profit and control costs.
Maintain quality workmanship of the jobs in progress, and demonstrate an understanding of all aspects of the Clancy Group activities.
Provide key contact for customers when booking metering appointments
The post holder will be responsible to the Metering Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and producing work packs for the surveyors
- Planning and producing work packs for the gangs
- Maintaining good working relationships and close liaison with clients and members of the public.
- Handling with health, safety and environment issues.
- Supervising staff on a day-to-day basis
- Dealing with customer care issues promptly.
- Ensure high standard of quality of work is maintained from the supporting staff.
This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties will be expected to be carried out that fall within the capabilities of the role.
- Set a good example to all employees.
- Ensure compliance with all Clancy controlled documents including Clancy procedures.
Skills and Knowledge
- Technical construction knowledge.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to supervise people and resources to reach the successful completion of the projects.
- Leadership and responsibility.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Consistently identify and manage Health and Safety issues to provide a safe place of work for at all times.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of supervising construction works.
- Relevant industry experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to motivate people to reach common goals.
- Good negotiator.
- Good team player.
- Holder of relevant vocational qualifications.
- Able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment are the number one priority for the Organisation and the individual.
- Able to commit to the concept of Equal Opportunity in employment.
- Full and Valid Drivers Licence