|Job Ref:||204747720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
Location: M3 Corridor (Basingstoke/Andover/Farnborough) |
Benefit Package: 22 days' holiday, BUPA medical insurance, Accident and Sickness Insur-ance, Life Assurance, Pension contributions.
Our Client: One of the largest Design, Installation & Maintenance companies in the south of England. As a company they provide a design, installation & maintenance service covering Electrical / Mechanical / Electrical /Fire & Security they are currently looking for an Electrician.
• To carry out the duties of a domestic/commercial electrician working to the highest standard, to achieve optimum customer satisfaction.
• Carry out electrical work in domestic, commercial, industrial buildings, including consumer unit changes, electrical rewires, wiring upgrades, minor works repairs and fault finding,
• To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation works of both 230v and 400v.
• Carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certi-fication in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations. Also to complete other electrical certification where required.
• Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appro-priate materials used.
• To undertake testing of portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing).
• To liaise with customers to arrange appointments, access arrangements, discuss works etc. as required.
• Carry out and complete all works to high quality and in a competent manner and with the property being left in a clean and tidy condition.
• To work with, and provide information relating to technical matters, to any group as directed by the Contract Supervisor.
• To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets and ensure this is passed to your Coordinator/Manager within agreed timescales.
• To accept progress and complete accurately all works allocated via the mobile work-ing device (PDA's).
• Ensure that any required qualifications for your position remain valid and to ensure that any necessary training is arranged and undertaken within the specified time-scales.
• To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences as required.
• To act at all times in accordance with the Company's rules, policies, procedures and financial regulations.
• All employees must observe and comply with the Group's Health and Safety Policies and Procedures;
• All employees must observe and continually promote the Group's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
A Fully qualified Electrician accredited with the following:-
• City & Guilds 236 (part 1 and 2)
• City & Guilds 2382 (17th Edition)
• City & Guilds 2391 or 2395 (inspection & testing)
• A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers.
• A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations
• ECS Gold Card
• Experience of using mobile working devices (PDA's & mobiles)