|Job Ref:||204747623||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:30|
With experience across every sector, we are a leading force in the offsite modular building industry and has the expertise and production capability to deliver high quality, cost effective buildings that meet the current and future needs of their users.
We are a subsidiary of one of the largest modular home builders in North America with revenues in excess of £540m.
We operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Off-Site Solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
Across all of these sectors, our manufacturing and construction sites continually strive to find a better way of delivering high quality Off-Site Solutions that achieves our clients' goals more efficiently, more affordably, and more effectively.
The Business Development Manager will be working as part of the Business Development team and the Senior Management team to develop strategic sales plans and pipelines to increase our market share in our chosen markets, to deliver double digit growth over the next three years in conjunction with our business plan.
Achieve double-digit growth in customer base, with increased market penetration, profit margin improvement, and development of new strategic platform targets.
Developing market specific value propositions that meet and exceed the requirements of our customers and deliver long term value to the business.
Work with the Marketing teams to ensure our products and services are appropriately positioned in conjunction with the sales strategy to grow market share.
* Strong Business Development and major account development experience.
* Proactively prospect for new sales leads and develop a robust pipeline of opportunities that delivers against agreed targets.
* Significant experience and background in Business Development from Bid to Contract award.
* Experience developing sales strategies in main contracting or offsite building sectors, would be an advantage.
* Demonstrated strategic level sales skills with key account experience. Knowledge and experience of Miller Heiman Strategic Selling techniques would be an advantage.
* Positive attitude and ethics, which support our values in a healthy, high performance culture.
* Strong professional presence; ability to represent company at all levels within targeted accounts.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills; ability to quickly form relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to translate customer needs into business opportunities.
* Take active role in long range planning, developing sales strategies and sales pipelines.
* Effective time management skills allowing quick response to internal and external requests and inquiries by customers and management.
* Participate in the business planning process including marketing, product development, and new business opportunities.
* Develop a strategy to grow our market share in the chosen market segments and work in conjunction with Marketing and other team members.
* Identify new sales opportunities and work on their business targets following these through to an agreed conclusion.
* Build and create new networks with a view to winning new business.
* Ensure that the products and services sold are to an agreed specification, working with the manufacturing and construction teams in the business to aid the overall sales process and mobilisation into delivery.
* Acquire and analyse client information with the aim of increased income generation in the short and medium term.
* Communicate effectively within the company to ensure the effective delivery of a professionally delivered client proposal. This includes communicating details of the sales pipeline and raising awareness at director level to the potential impact of new business.
The business are providing a very good salary level and is one of the best that we have seen. They offer a high level car package too. The extras are the usual and would also qualify for bonuses.
If this role is something of interest and you would like to be considered for the position, then please submit your CV today