|Job Ref:||204749205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:31|
Our client is one of the UK's most reputable M&E contractors who have been established for over 60 years and currently turn over in excess of £70m a year.|
Due to securing a number of very prestigious commercial projects in the North West, they are now looking to add to their operational teams.
Our client work on Hotels, Student Accommodation, Schools, Leisure centres, Universities ranging in value from £1M - £20M.
As a Mechanical Site Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Labour co-ordination on site
- H&S on site
- Toolbox talks
- Progress meetings
- Providing a consistent and thorough approach to project delivery
- Ensure work is carried out in line with company values and vision
- Help ensure the project is delivered on time within budget
- Ideally be a time served apprentice with experience in a similar role with an MEP contractor
- Have a proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.
- Have a good good understanding of MEP technical issues.
On offer is the chance to join a very progressive company who work on some of the UK's most prestigious projects and also provide career development opportunities for the right individuals.
Applications will be reviewed straight away and interviews organised quickly for suitable candidates