|Job Ref:||204749169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:31|
Health and Safety Advisor - Chichester - Construction - £35k - £45k + Car + package|
A Health and Safety Advisor required to join an expanding construction organisations covering multiple sites around the South Coast between Salisbury and East Sussex. This role is paying up to £45K + Car + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the successful candidate you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and career within a fantastic business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
* • Health and Safety site set ups
* • Undertaking operational duties including risk assessments, method statements, site inspections etc.
* • Providing professional advice and guidance to site teams
To be considered for the Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
* • Hold a NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent
* • Have worked in a Construction H&S role ideally within new build/civils
* • Be happy and willing to travel
* • Have experience liaising with contractors
* • Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car + package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to