|Job Ref:||204749056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:31|
Role: Sales Manager|
Location: Greater London Area
Category: Internal Glazing products
Our Client CareyGlass International is one of Europe's largest independent glass processors. The company was established in 1965 and has grown to a multinational concern. Since its foundation, the family owned company has carefully steered a steady expansion into new products and markets, through a process of continued investment in the best technologies, people and systems.
Processing is spread across three manufacturing sites; The Republic of Ireland (Nenagh) at 850,000 sqft is the largest single processing site in Europe, Northern Ireland (Lurgan) stands at 120,000 sqft and the UK (Chester) at 80,000 sqft.
The company exports 60% of its production capacity to Europe and North America. CareyGlass product capabilities have become a single source for most architectural glazing requirements.
Reporting to: UK Sales Director
The role:Your role will be to target Contractors / Sub Contractors with a view to supplying our glass products to the internal of commercial buildings. To build and maintain relationships with Architects, Designers, Contractors and Specifiers, targeting specific requirements with them for our offerings for internal glazing, specifically in the Greater London and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Selling range of internal glass products for internal, commercial applications to Architects, designers, specifiers, commercial fit out companies and contractors
• Identify business opportunities and generate new leads in the architecture and design world, hereby expanding and strengthening your network.
• Contact and visit customers in order to identify and understand needs with a view to quoting for any upcoming business
• Factory visits with customers and when required with colleagues
• Full support from Technical Department and manufacturing plant will be provided at all times.
Requirements and Professional Experience
• You have at least 5 years of experience selling high value technical products for internal fit outs of commercial buildings
• Experience of selling to contractors onsite is preferred
• Track record in new business sales is essential
• Capability of working as an individual, enthusiastic, enterprising and pro-active
• A strong desire / track record of meeting targets and objectives
• You have a flexible mentality, you are enthusiastic, enterprising and pro-active.
For more information please call Andrea on: (Apply online only) or click on apply to be considered for this position